Nello L. Teer Company
Teamwork Through Time
HomeImage GalleryBooks
Home

The Nello L. Teer Company was founded in 1909 and grew to be one of the largest construction companies in the world.  Koppers Inc. of Pittsbugh, PA purchased the Nello L. Teer Company and today the aggregate assests are part of Lehigh Hanson - HeidelbergCement in North America, rail assets are part of CSX, the road construction aspects are held within the Colas Group, and some of the real estate management aspects were transferred to Teer Associates.